We are thrilled to welcome you to our practice! Here’s what you can expect from your first appointment!
You’ll receive a comprehensive evaluation of your dental health. By performing this assessment first, we are able to customize a treatment plan that takes into account your needs, your personal goals, and your budget.
When you visit us for the first time, don’t forget these important items:
- New Patient Forms – please bring your completed forms with you to your appointment, completing the forms before your appointment will ensure the timeliness of your check-in. You can download those forms if you click here
- Radiographs – bring any radiographs (x-rays) or ask your previous dentist to send them to us
- Pre-medication – if you take antibiotics for pre-medication prior to dental appointments, make sure you take them one hour ahead of your appointment time (This usually pertains to joint replacements, open heart surgery, or pins, plates or screws placed during surgery).
- Insurance – bring your dental insurance card and any other necessary insurance information
- Photo Identification – bring your driver’s license or passport